Kale chips: delicious, addictive and surprisingly good for you. They’re a great alternative to potato chips – and a lot less greasy! When you tear your kale into strips, bear in mind that they shrink considerably when baked, so you can make the pieces a bit larger. Kale chips are a nice healthy snack that you can indulge in guilt-free.
1 bunch of kale
Olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash kale and remove excess water, drying it as much as possible.
3. De-stem kale and tear into roughly bite-sized pieces; spread on baking sheet.
4. Spray kale with oil spray, then sprinkle with sea salt and nutritional yeast.
5. Bake until kale chips are crispy, about 10 minutes.